Friday, March 16, 2012

Bikes Ready, now about that weather...

My brother and I spent the evening prepping his motorcycle and my drz is ready to rock as well. Now it looks like there is a fair chance that it will rain tomorrow. It would make the ride more fun in some ways but it will take much longer to get all the way up to white cloud if it decides to rain tomorrow. The plan is still to meet down at the Santa Fe Depot at 8am and then we are off! So far there are four bikes confirmed but who knows how many will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment